No Products in the Cart
This gorgeous traditional, 108 bead, hand knotted Mala features stunning 8mm Australian Mookaite Jasper & black Lava Stone beads with a central silver Guru bead.
The Mala is finished in a soft black silk tassel and comes in a lovely gift box ready to gift yourself or loved one.
Use your Mala to enhance your spiritual connection through reciting mantras, wear it as a necklace, wrap them around your wrist or dangle them from the mirror in your car. However you choose to use them, the energy of the gemstones will bring you peace and contentment.
✨ BLACK LAVA STONE:
♥ Enhances creativity ♥ Communication ♥ Cleanses negativity ♥ Calming ♥ Dissipates anger ♥ Promotes positive change ♥ Enhances Fertility ♥ Strength ♥ Courage ♥ Stability
In addition, Lava Stone is excellent as an aromatherapy essential oil diffuser. Simply add a few drops of your favourite essential oil and enjoy the added therapeutic benefits it brings.
Jasper is known as the “supreme nurturer”. It sustains and supports through times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness. Jasper provides protection and absorbs negative energy. It balances yin and yang. Jasper clears electromagnetic and environmental pollution, including radiation. It encourages honesty with one's self.
✨ MALA HISTORY & USE
In the yogic tradition Mala's were used to recite mantras in meditation. A full cycle of 108 repetitions is counted on the mala so once can focus on the sounds, vibration and meaning of what is being said.
The use of 108 beads is also deeply symbolic in spiritual, philosophical and scientific beliefs.
- SANSKRIT ALPHABET : There are 54 letters in the Sanskrit alphabet. Each has masculine and feminine, Shiva and Shakti. So, 54 times 2 is 108.
- HEART CHAKRA : The chakras are the intersections of energy lines, and there are said to be a total of 108 energy lines converging to form the heart chakra. One of them, sushumna leads to the crown chakra, and is said to be the path to Self-realization.
- SUN & EARTH: The diameter of the Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Earth. The distance from the Sun to the Earth is 108 times the diameter of the Sun.
- MON & EARTH : The average distance of the Moon from the Earth is 108 times the diameter of the Moon.
- 1, 0, and 8: Some say that 1 stands for God or higher Truth, 0 stands for emptiness or completeness in spiritual practice, and 8 stands for infinity or eternity.
Despite all of the beautifully symbolic meaning and uses, one does not need to be religious to use or wear a Mala.
You can choose to wear them as an adornment, to chant silent prayers or meditate, the choice is entirely yours.
|Size:||16cm, 18cm, 20cm|