No Products in the Cart
This gorgeous traditional, 108 bead, hand knotted Mala features stunning grey labradorite, Onyx and Rose Quartz beads (8mm) with a central Lava stone Guru bead.
The Mala is finished in a soft black silk tassel and comes in a lovely gift box ready to gift yourself or loved one.
Use your Mala to enhance your spiritual connection through reciting mantras, wear it as a necklace, wrap them around your wrist or dangle them from the mirror in your car. However you choose to use them, the energy of the gemstones will bring you a sense of peace and calm.
✨ Rose Quartz
The fair and lovely Rose Quartz, with its gentle pink essence, is a stone of the heart, a Crystal of Unconditional Love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a Divine loving energy throughout the entire aura. Reawakening the heart to its own innate love, it provides a deep sense of personal fulfilment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others.
♥ Promotes psychic abilities
♥ Strengthens will
♥ Stimulates imagination
Onyx gives strength. It promotes vigor, steadfastness and stamina. Imparts self-confidence, helping you to be at ease in your surroundings. Onyx banishes grief, enhances self-control and stimulates the power of wise decision-making. It encourages happiness and good fortune.
✨ Lava Stone
♥ Enhances creativity ♥ Communication ♥ Cleanses negativity ♥ Calming ♥ Dissipates anger ♥ Promotes positive change ♥ Enhances Fertility ♥ Strength ♥ Courage ♥ Stability
In addition, Lava Stone is excellent as an aromatherapy essential oil diffuser. Simply add a few drops of your favourite essential oil and enjoy the added therapeutic benefits it brings.
✨ MALA HISTORY & USE
In the yogic tradition Mala's were used to recite mantras in meditation. A full cycle of 108 repetitions is counted on the mala so once can focus on the sounds, vibration and meaning of what is being said.
The use of 108 beads is also deeply symbolic in spiritual, philosophical and scientific beliefs.
- SANSKRIT ALPHABET : There are 54 letters in the Sanskrit alphabet. Each has masculine and feminine, Shiva and Shakti. So, 54 times 2 is 108.
- HEART CHAKRA : The chakras are the intersections of energy lines, and there are said to be a total of 108 energy lines converging to form the heart chakra. One of them, sushumna leads to the crown chakra, and is said to be the path to self-realisation.
- SUN & EARTH: The diameter of the Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Earth. The distance from the Sun to the Earth is 108 times the diameter of the Sun.
- MON & EARTH : The average distance of the Moon from the Earth is 108 times the diameter of the Moon.
- 1, 0, and 8: Some say that 1 stands for God or higher Truth, 0 stands for emptiness or completeness in spiritual practice, and 8 stands for infinity or eternity.
Despite all of the beautifully symbolic meaning and uses, one does not need to be religious to use or wear a Mala.
You can choose to wear them as an adornment, to chant silent prayers or meditate, the choice is entirely yours.
|Size:||16cm, 18cm, 20cm|