No Products in the Cart
This gorgeous traditional, 108 bead, hand knotted Mala features stunning AA grade 8mm Amazonite and Rose Quartz beads with a central rough stone Guru bead also in Rose Quartz.
The Mala is finished in a soft turquoise silk tassel and comes in a cardboard gift box ready to gift yourself or loved one.
Use your Mala to enhance your spiritual connection through reciting mantras, wear it as a necklace, wrap them around your wrist or dangle them from the mirror in your car. However you choose to use them, the energy of the Rose Quartz and Amazonite will bring you peace and contentment.
✨ Rose Quartz
The fair and lovely Rose Quartz, with its gentle pink essence, is a stone of the heart, a Crystal of Unconditional Love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a Divine loving energy throughout the entire aura. Reawakening the heart to its own innate love, it provides a deep sense of personal fulfilment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others.
Amazonite has a lovely gentle energy that soothes the heart, calms the emotions and washes away anything that is not for your highest good. Known as the “hope” stone, Amazonite is an excellent manifestation tool. It also encourages you to be bold and brave and to make your dreams come true.
The anti-anxiety medication of the crystal world, Amazonite is a powerful heart chakra stone, helping to release toxic emotions when placed on the chest.
It has active metaphysical properties and a strong vibration that works powerfully through both the throat chakra and the higher heart chakra energizing the words you speak with the power of truth.
✨ MALA HISTORY & USE
In the yogic tradition Mala's were used to recite mantras in meditation. A full cycle of 108 repetitions is counted on the mala so once can focus on the sounds, vibration and meaning of what is being said.
The use of 108 beads is also deeply symbolic in spiritual, philosophical and scientific beliefs.
- SANSKRIT ALPHABET : There are 54 letters in the Sanskrit alphabet. Each has masculine and feminine, Shiva and Shakti. So, 54 times 2 is 108.
- HEART CHAKRA : The chakras are the intersections of energy lines, and there are said to be a total of 108 energy lines converging to form the heart chakra. One of them, sushumna leads to the crown chakra, and is said to be the path to Self-realization.
- SUN & EARTH: The diameter of the Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Earth. The distance from the Sun to the Earth is 108 times the diameter of the Sun.
- MON & EARTH : The average distance of the Moon from the Earth is 108 times the diameter of the Moon.
- 1, 0, and 8: Some say that 1 stands for God or higher Truth, 0 stands for emptiness or completeness in spiritual practice, and 8 stands for infinity or eternity.
Despite all of the beautifully symbolic meaning and uses, one does not need to be religious to use or wear a Mala.
You can choose to wear them as an adornment, to chant silent prayers or meditate, the choice is entirely yours.
|Size:||16cm, 18cm, 20cm|